Quick protection made of aluminum foam for safety-relevant areas
The initial situation · Mobile, fast and effective security solutions in public areas are becoming increasingly important for personal protection.
Example scenario: A manless suitcase is found in an airport terminal and the environment has to be secured as quickly as possible. In the case of a serious threat, there is as yet no genuine immediate measure to protect people and property.
The solution · In the future, a mobile safety room made of aluminum foam can be used precisely in this case, and the danger can be effectively mitigated within a few seconds. The elements are freely combinable to a mobile safety room from 3 to 6 walls.
The material · Aluminum foam panels of 10 mm to 50 mm thickness, depending on the application, in the form of individual walls on a stand system with castors.
- Can be used as an immediate protection measure for the protection of irreproachable items
- In the case of an explosion, the aluminum foam absorbs the explosive force substantially
- A possible explosive effect on the surrounding environment can be effectively reduced
- Elements are built up within a few seconds
- Walls may e.g. can be provided with advertising as a room divider, "camouflaged" as a decorative element, and thus, if necessary, refinanced
- Fast availability on the spot